Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal tilt problem

cookm

Hi everyone,

First I must apologise if this topic has already been covered elsewhere. (I did do a search through this forum first, though..!)

Generally I'm very happy with this gimbal. Just one annoyance though: How can I adjust the up-down tilt so that up is perfectly horizontal and down is perfectly vertical?? At the moment it sits about 10deg too high so up is pointing at the rotors and it never points straight down perfectly squarely either.

I have already updated to the latest DJI Zenmuse firmware and initially this seemed to work but now (and I think it started after one particularly heavy landing!) it has reverted back with no change after trying more updates.

I also did an X1 calibration in the Naza Assistant but again no change - there seems to be no way it wants to move beyond its current limits. Is there some mechanical adjustment I can apply? I heard a rumour somewhere that DJI and their dealers have some special "calibration" software but I can't find anything for personal use anywhere and I REALLY don't want to send it all back to the dealer!

I have a Phantom 1.

Many thanks in advance!

Martin