Zenmuse and Nex7 issues

Dizzane

Hey guys just got my zenmuse and It works great. However I am not getting it to work with the nex 7, all I am getting is a red flashing light and no video out... Any ideas? I have been working on this for a few days and about to just send it back. It is going on the S800 and that is all good.

Thanks all
Duane

HEX junky

Have you checked with the Zenmuse Assistant software that you have actually got the HDMI turned on? You might have to adjust the TX end point until the red bar appears.

Dizzane

Yes, I have used the assistant software and have all of that setup. I also have the camera set as stated in the manual.

Dizzane

Yeah it is all connected the the WKM. I have been trying everything and no one seem to have this issue, they all just say it works great.

ChrisViperM

I also have this problem any now and then. Most of the time I could get rid of it by powering up the Zenmuse and once the "rain dance" was over, only then I switched on the camera. Maybe it works for you

Chris

Eoin

Hi Duane,
You've probably thought of this already but, have you checked the HDMI output setting on the NEX 7. Needs to be set to 1080i.
Eoin

Dizzane

Camera is set correctly according to the Zenmuse manual. I tried turing on the camera after the "dance" and still no go.

Dizzane

Still no go, I get the gimbal to work and I have gotten the radio to turn off and on the LCD screen on the camera. However I am still getting just he red flashing led on the bottom of the zenmuse and now video. I do have the iosd and have flipped through the different AVs no camera video.

I am about to rip this off the copter and jump on it. Just kidding...kind of :nevreness:

On another note does anyone know were to find the iOSD assistant software? I can find a video on it but no download.

Thanks,
Duane

I'd Like to use two cameras on the Zenmuse. The traditional Sony Nex 7 and a extra FPV camera for the pilot. After Buying the OSD I checked on the manual that you can use two cameras on the OSD, but just if you do not use Zenmuse. That's why I bought it :livid:

Has somebody tried to use two cameras anyway?? Maybe in a 3 years update? Any help will be apreciated.

Thanks in advance
Still no go, I get the gimbal to work and I have gotten the radio to turn off and on the LCD screen on the camera. However I am still getting just he red flashing led on the bottom of the zenmuse and now video. I do have the iosd and have flipped through the different AVs no camera video.

I am about to rip this off the copter and jump on it. Just kidding...kind of :nevreness:

On another note does anyone know were to find the iOSD assistant software? I can find a video on it but no download.

Thanks,
Duane

Last edited by a moderator:

I have zenmuse z15 with panasonic gh2. Only red ilght blinking. No video out. I have tried all settings. camera set to 1080i and manual focus and mode switch set to M. Even then only red blinking light. What am I missing ???

Please help.