your not gonna beleive this

Markeaye

Markeaye
Ok, you saw the title, and besides the chuckles, I expect this will take an effort, of all who care to contribute, on somthing we all dream of. A quadcopter, or multirotor of any number of engines, that will lift and fly, in a controlled fashion. An aircraft, with pilot, of approximetly 3000 lbs.
I propose a gas or diesel generator, supplying batteries, that will power electric motors, sufficient to propell a multirotor aircraft that could be primarily utilized for emergency search and rescue, and general transportation, as well.

We all know we can get our multirotors in places that ground vehicles or traditional helicopters can't go. We also know that we are up against groups of individuals that either want to keep the saftey issues poor, by stopping our use of FPV, or keep us out of the air completely. We know this to be crazy. See where your going is unsafe? Yea, right.

Try to keep us out if lives are saved!

I have worked with automotive, heavy trucks (Freightliner, Kenworth, Peterbuilt), heavy equiptment (I aprenticed with Caterpillar), and was an electrician in the Navy. I have seen **** you wouldn't beleive. I need some help with guys that have similar experience. By the way I'm almost 62

We have all seen the YouTube videos of the 8 rotor, gas engine, rescue aircraft that looks like a motorhome. Not to dispairage this guys effort, but the aircraft needs to be smaller. Not the flying motorcycles out there either. We don't know if they are serious or not. What I have described will need a collabritive effort.

Let me know what you think

Markeaye