AerialMediaPros.com You guys need to learn to answer your phone

Marcmen

I drove to your store to buy 4 s1000 and your staff educated me on the product. I was told I would receive a written quote in an hour while I was at lunch. You never sent me quote and did not return my phone calls. I work for a major studio and everybody I talked to says stay clear of you guys

We apologize for the confusion!

I drove to your store to buy 4 s1000 and your staff educated me on the product. I was told I would receive a written quote in an hour while I was at lunch. You never sent me quote and did not return my phone calls. I work for a major studio and everybody I talked to says stay clear of you guys

Hello "Marcmen", I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you have had with us. Our company does our best to help all of our customers and when things like like this happen we always reach out to our customers to try and make things right. We are not about that kind of poor customer service so this issue will be addressed with who ever was originally helping you. If you could please email me at contact@aerialmediapros.com I will be more than happy to personally assist you will your order and I will do my best to make sure you are happy with our customer service.

Brandon