XAircraft X650 quad with (or without) PhotoShipOne MKTR camera gimbal

ryan_m

SOLD - I've decided to sell my X650. Not flying it much lately and just would rather put my money back into a traditional 600 sized helicopter instead.
This quad has LED lights on the two leading booms, (setup for X flying, but can do + as well). It also currently has a photoshipone MKTR mount for a camera under it.
http://www.photoshipone.com/products/mktr/
these cost about 550 bucks with shipping. And so the price of the quad if you leave it on there will be significantly higher. But if you would rather take it off, I also have the stock camera mount that came on the X650's. It is a tilt stabilized mount (vs. tilt and roll like the MKTR), and seems to work well for gopro and point and shoot type cameras.

the quad will also come with some spare parts, a spare landing skid, spare boom, spare motor, spare landing gear legs, and a bunch of spare props as well. Also includes original owners manual, CD, USB interface and cable, brand new electronic compass that I never got around to mounting on it, as well as 2 batteries, a 3s5000 and a 3s3800.

The quad flies great and is super easy to fly. Stable and quite a good lifter, especially on 4s. The motors and esc's will support 3s or 4s operation. I've lifted about 1kg grams payloads on it between the MKTR mount and the Canon Vixia camera that I put underneath it to shoot some video. It lifted it quite nicely, and that was only on 3s.
If you need a receiver and fly Spektrum we can probably work something out there too for an additional fee. I've got an assortment of 6100's, 6200's, 7000's, and a 921 that I could sell with it.

Price for the quad without the MKTR mount, but including the compass, spare parts, and 2 batteries is: $400.
With the MKTR mount and all above mentioned items: $850.
the pics below show the MKTR mount on it. (excuse the messy workbench). The stock mount is in the 'spares' picture. The cover for the top is just setting on there too, not mounted, so that's why it is a bit higher on one side. It can easily be screwed down so that it sits properly, I figured I'd have to break it down a bit to ship so I didn't screw the top cover down.

View attachment 2103 View attachment 2104 View attachment 2105

Attachments

• spares.jpg
    spares.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 256
  • x650_front.jpg
    x650_front.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 304
  • x650_rear.jpg
    x650_rear.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator: