XAircraft xaircraft help plz

paktazh

Hi i got xaircraft version 1 so i am wondering if i want to upgrade to newer version which is version 2 i guess should i just add new GPS and autopilot ?? or i have to change all by the way i got the versian one GPS and compass two
Thanks in advance

Hello

I am pretty sure you are asking if the V2 GPS and Compas work with the V1 FC? If so, no they do not. You must have the FC1212-P and AHRS-S V2 in order to fly with the updated GPS an Autopilot

paktazh

Hello

I am pretty sure you are asking if the V2 GPS and Compas work with the V1 FC? If so, no they do not. You must have the FC1212-P and AHRS-S V2 in order to fly with the updated GPS an Autopilot

Thanks for reply but what you are saying is if I want to upgrade them then
I have to upgrade all the parts in my v6 version 1 other wise the version 2 part of v6 wont work with version 1 of v6 parts am I right

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
so you guys still use a separate ahrs? I was sure the next models would have implemented them together to save space and wires.

I am placing an order for the SuperX and X650 Pro in the US. Super X Basic will cost $400 and the complete X650 Pro with SuperX will cost $1000. PM me if you would like to reserve one. Also let me know if you have any questions.