xaircraft center instructions

CMonteiro

Hi,
I installed the software "xasircraft center" and saw that xaircraft.com/wiki, had available the right instructions for configuring and correcting the setup. And they were clear and useful.
But since 2 or 3 days ago, this page seems to be out of line, unreachable.
Anyone knows if these instructions are somewere else?
Thanks
CMonteiro

Hi,
I installed the software "xasircraft center" and saw that xaircraft.com/wiki, had available the right instructions for configuring and correcting the setup. And they were clear and useful.
But since 2 or 3 days ago, this page seems to be out of line, unreachable.
Anyone knows if these instructions are somewere else?
Thanks
CMonteiro

All Wiki Pages are down and being put on the NEW XAircraft Website which is coming back online in a short time. Time frame wasn't disclosed to me but they did say a SHORT time. Hopefully 1 day or less.

Feel free to contact me via PM here or I could help you using Skype: HelikamUSA << There I can drop in files ETC to assist you.

CMonteiro

Thanks for the information. I'll have to wait. But since you offered your assistance, I would be grateful to get all information about configuring parameters for beginners.
I have a compass and a gps that I will soon install, but first I have to get aquainted to the copter as it is. I hope that the new site will come back soon, because for these components, I realy need instructions for setting them up.
Thanks a lot,
Carlos Monteiro