Wow, that was quick!

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
I ordered a few power distribution boards from China last Wednesday evening and they arrived today! Talk about a quick service!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323113561.478542.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323113561.478542.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 329

ovdt

Actually, timecop is the owner of Abusemark :)

I use that Afropower PDBs, haven't used them on heavy lifts but they seem ok for mid lifts.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Actually, timecop is the owner of Abusemark :)

I use that Afropower PDBs, haven't used them on heavy lifts but they seem ok for mid lifts.

Thanks OV, I didn't know that!

Ken suggested that the abusemark boards were even better than the one he used on his big build, so I thought I would strip out my wiring, which is heavy, and put a PDB in. I am also saving weight without 6 connectors!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macsgrafs

I use timecops I2c-PWM to control my 8 ESC's, works really well. He's even now programming ESC's so that they work so much faster...one switched on guy & he's not from China..but southern Japan ;) You can find his latest explots over at RCgroups.

Ross

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
He seems switched on, the quality of the board is very good. I can't wait to get it working!

Gunter.

Macsgrafs

I think he has a local firm that makes PCB's for him, he designs them out & they do the the manual stuff, as you say the quality is very good.

Ross