Working Progress - keeping the video true

jhardway

Just a collection of video I gathered last weekend, as I am working to make the vid better all the time. If you look at the beginning that vid has some vibration, middle of the clip with the suspension bridge the video very little vibration so I threw it thew a video stabilizer, however when you see the section in the field; that was no process raw vid.

hope you like.

Jack

Last edited by a moderator:

Kilby

That's looking good, Jack. Seems like you have it flying pretty well. What camera are you using?

-Terry

jhardway

Kilby I am using a sony cyber shot hx9v. It works pretty good and I also am using it on the aerial side. I produces a 16mb file, however I find it runs hot in the aperture range so I need to bring it down a .7 on the exposure. The other thing I find the higher the ISO setting the more it drowns out the colors. Over all for what I am asking it to do I am happy, mainly because of its steady cam abilities.

Also see you have the same frame type I have put some big motors on the quad and because of the way the xaircraft motor mount extensions are made. it produces a good amount of vibration and the sony steady software takes good care of that problem. Over all i can get some real good results so its all good.

Love the Harper's fairy stuff. like you I am waiting either for snow or spring to have the color fill in.

cheers Jack