Wookong M voltage monitor issue

modular46

I have a brand new Wookong M that I am just about finished with the installation but there's one thing that I can't figure out. The software and IOSD are reading my 6S battery fully charged (25.1 volts) as 17.9 volts. When I go try to recalibrate it, the voltage doesn't change regardless if I type 12 volts or 25 volts it stays at 17.9 volts. It also reads 17.9 volts on the OSD. I hooked up another known good battery and get the same results.

I have the PMU hooked up to X1 on the flight controller. Just to test it I remove the connector and I get "disconnected" under the current voltage display so I know that's recognizing active voltage.

I am on firmware 5.20.
Software 1.36
IOSD mach 2
IMU V2.View attachment 21805

View attachment 21806
So far I have been able to wire everything up and do a motor test and all the motors start up and I'm not getting any errors or other bugs. I don't want to fly until I know its reading the right voltage. One thing that I do get is when I set the protection switch to on I then get a low voltage error. That error doesn't go away if I turn the switch off. The only way I can get it to go away is if I close the program and turn it back on. But it will come back if I turn the switch back on. I don't need any first or 2nd level protection I just want the voltage to read correctly on the OSD.

Attachments

• Wookong01.jpg
    Wookong01.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 426
  • DSC_0192.jpg
    DSC_0192.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 430

elossam

I saw it once and it was a defective unit. I sent it back to DJI for guarantee replacement. That was time ago and cant remembar the firm in use in these days. I would try to upgrade it to 5.26 and in case it doesnt correct the fail send it to your dealer.