SOLD Wookong M and GPS

fpmurphy

I'm selling a Wookong M and GPS. Everything works great, I'm just sticking with SuperX.

$325 OBO

I'll include the OSD in the picture if you want it, but I'm 90% sure it doesn't work. I only played with it for 10 minutes or so.

The WooKong-M flight controller is a comprehensive control system for multi-rotors, including platforms that are designed for commercial and industrial applications. Unlike many other flight controllers, the WooKong-M is compatible with the ESCs that are commonly used in RC helicopters and can therefore be installed without any complex wiring modifications. Heli-mode provides a seamless transition for current Ace One aerial photography professionals. The WooKong-M is built using high quality, precisely calibrated components and features integrated temperature compensation mechanisms in all gyros and sensors. It also features a flight control algorithm is renowned throughout UAV world.

Overview

Advanced Stabilization Controller for Multi-Rotor
Supports 9 Different Multi-Rotor Configurations and Features a Customized Motor Mixer
Precise GPS for Position and Altitude Stabilization
Multiple Flight Control Modes and Intelligent Switching
Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) and Point of Interest (POI)
Supports General, PPM, and S-Bus Receivers
Supports Ground Control Station (GCS) for iPad
Enhanced Failsafe Features, Including Auto Return-to-Home
Single Motor Failure Protection
Two Levels of Low Voltage Protection and Auto Return-to-Home
Built-In Motor Arm/Disarm Mode
Compatible with DJI Video Downlink, iOSD, Ground Station, Zenmuse Gimbals, and Future Products
New Assistant Software for Smartphone

Attachments

• IMG_20160528_211747980 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20160528_211747980 - Copy.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 329