wookong m 5.22 firmware POI & Go Home???

rotorvista

Can anyone please tell me if the POI and Go home are working on the wookong m 5.22 firmware as I cannot get them to work???
I'm using the 2.0 assistant software.
I've got the IOC assigned to a 3 position switch and OFF, POI and HOME LOCK turn blue as they should in the assistant software and HOME LOCK works but not POI.
I have the GO HOME assigned to a 2 position switch and it turns blue but does not activate the fail safe and does not work.
I'm using a DS16 tx. the DS16 fail safe works fine when i turn it off.

also on the TOOLS page in the 2.0 assistant software there are no parameters how do I install them please?

and i'm getting green flashing led lights instead of yellow for low voltage protection?

any help with this will be much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

The green flashing is telling you your in home/poi. You have to set poi with 5 quick flips of the switch between off/poi. You then see a series of very fast green flashes telling you poi is set. Then back off 5-500m and flip the switch back to poi. Craft will then loiter around that point. Works perfect on mine with 5.22. Care full not to set home position somewhere other than "home" or it will rth to that spot instead.

rotorvista

Thanks EastCoast for the reply. I've got the POI working now. The GO HOME still doesn't work but reading some threads looks like that is a firmware bug. I don't know about the tools page why I have no parameters? My led flashes greeny yellow for voltage protection but that's not a problem, i changed led units to the ios led but its the same greeny yellow colour flashing. Apart from these minor hiccups it's flying sweetly and I'm getting 10 minutes with plenty of gas left in the tanks :)

For the RTH... you have to mix in a two or three position switch to change your mode to trigger FS. When I get home I'll try to find the thread that describes the procedure.

rotorvista

Thanks for that Eastcoast i've got the POI working now and have got the go home on a switch in atti and gps modes, can't seem to be able to get go home in manual, can't seem to adjust the sliders to get go home in all 3 modes, anyway i'm happy with it as it is cheers. got my voltage protection 1st level activating at 10 minutes flight time and it's reading 22.8v with 38% so nice and safe. motors and esc's are all running cool and she's flying nice :)

thanks for the help!