Wookkong M ---Most updated and stable Firmware??

jascamera

Guys,

The last time I updated to 5.20, my copters with V1 wookong, it drops altitude and then couple of days later had an unexplained lost control on yaw and caused a crash. Ever since, I have just stayed with the old 5.14.

Now, I have a newer setup with V2 GPS and IMU. It's performing like sh*t. Yaw to left on the slightest wind and not at all stable in high wind. Almost lost it twice in 10 mph wind as if I didn't have any control over the craft, it was a miracle that I was able to steer it back to the ground. I am thinking of updating to a new firmware, maybe the 5.14 firmware are too old for these newer version. Or the newer wookong is just not good??

Any suggestion for the latest stable firmware??

Last edited by a moderator:

gtranquilla

RadioActive
I have been using FW 5.20 for a very long time on my custom 800mm HEX with WKM V2 and am 97% happy with it.
I suspect any remaining issues have more to do with me than the firmware.

It is however, unfortunate that DJI did not offer the WKM Assistant feature to activate/deactivate individual motors on the bench for motor vibration testing etc. in the earlier FW versions.

The other advanced Apple BT features I can live without for a while yet.

IMHO - You should seriously reconsider FW 5.20 then advance very cautiously after that.:tennis: