WKM gimbal jitters

iconflyer

Hey,
Any one else experiencing random gimbal jitters on the WKM? I know some probably are but the strange thing is mine was perfect, i added FPV gear(ubec+tx+bullet camera) and I started noticing this random behavior...increases dramatically during/after aggressive flying but once every few seconds I can clearly see it...on hover and on the ground it's perfect...seems to be better in forward flight but still there. So I removed everything and the jitters didn't go away...no clue what may have changed....I even tried disconnecting the GPS...Any ideas?

I have the same problem on the Naza, but only on the gimbal pitch, when i go fast forward/backward it jitters, i use Hitec digital HS5065MG servo with dedicated ubec, many tell me probably my servos not compatible, but i think is a problem of DJI.

rcmike

My pitch twitches on my naza too. It twitches sitting still. I have plugged several servos into it and it seems like the more expensive, digital servos do it much worse than the cheap, analog ones. I also plugged everything up yesterday and it wasn't twitching at all. I unplugged and plugged back in the battery and it went back to twitching.

iconflyer

Thanks for sharing your experiences guy...I don't have pitch connected...just roll stabilization and like I said it perfectly stable on the ground...in flight a different story. it's not something major that can't be treated in post but really annoying.