WKM gain changes on S800

r44heli

Hi Guys,

Am trying to change gain settings on our WKM. The manual says to press Default button first, then enter your new settings which turn red, then either press Write or hit Enter to send them to IMU - when I do this the settings just jump back to the original numbers.

Any Ideas???

Thanks

Roger.

hazardpro

Hi Roger

Are you able to put up a video showing exactly what you are doing/pressing?

It would help to enable whether there is a fault or something you are doing.

Doug

Aviator

Hi Guys,

Am trying to change gain settings on our WKM. The manual says to press Default button first, then enter your new settings which turn red, then either press Write or hit Enter to send them to IMU - when I do this the settings just jump back to the original numbers.

Any Ideas???

Thanks

Roger.

Easy answer.. You have your radio turned off, so the WKM is in failsafe mode and will not accept gain changes

r44heli

Hi hazardpro & Aviator,

Have sorted it now - I was changing all the gains then pressing write, but now have done them one by one so that they are
all in black and then Written them to IMU.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards

Roger.

Aviator

Hi hazardpro & Aviator,

Have sorted it now - I was changing all the gains then pressing write, but now have done them one by one so that they are
all in black and then Written them to IMU.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards

Roger.

You can change all gains at once without issue? but not in failsafe mode i.e with the transmitter off... If the gain number is in black? it is already written