WKM and hobbywing platinum 40a

Any one have any experience with these.. I need to pick up some esc's for my build of axi 2814/22 and cant decide on escs... Any thoughts are appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
40A ESC's might be overkill for those motors. what do you think the all-up weight of the finished copter will be?

30 ampers should be fine, ill have an av200 w/ my nikon d7000. Probably around 3kg havent done the math out yet, who is a decent US dealer? Mikrokopter has em byt i was gunna buy em from somewherr that sells the programmer aswell.... F... Skeido or something has em

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Al from Hoverfly recently did some testing and thought that the Turnigy Plush ESC's performed the best on Multi-Rotor's. They're available from Hobby King (as distasteful as that sounds). If they're not in stock enter your email address and they'll send a notification when they receive more. It usually takes less than a week to get the notification.

Bart

HWP40s work great on our CS8. Just finished flying in 90 degree F with 70% humidity toting a Sony FS100 all day long and they never even broke a sweat. (no pun)

Last edited by a moderator:

CineRebel

hi Vortex,

i just purchased the hobbywing platinum 40a for my skyjib 8 with plettenberg 15-20. thought you might be able to tell me what would be the best setting for esc with a heavy lifter ? i have the usb program box with the sofrware.

thanx

PaNt

HWP40s work great on our CS8. Just finished flying in 90 degree F with 70% humidity toting a Sony FS100 all day long and they never even broke a sweat. (no pun)

Vortex you fly the CS 8 with WKM?? how is it??! because they say that there are some problems with the 2 ports..

THx..!

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Any one have any experience with these.. I need to pick up some esc's for my build of axi 2814/22 and cant decide on escs... Any thoughts are appreciated

I'm using these with Torxpower motors and they work flawlessly.

Gunter.

hi Vortex,

i just purchased the hobbywing platinum 40a for my skyjib 8 with plettenberg 15-20. thought you might be able to tell me what would be the best setting for esc with a heavy lifter ? i have the usb program box with the sofrware.

thanx

besides the obvious stuff, make sure your low voltage cut is as far down as it will go. Better a battery than an entire aircraft.

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Gunter what are your ecs settings?

I can't remember off the top of my head. I'll check tonight when I get in.

You can also get a programming card for those, which makes life a lot easier!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CineRebel

I can't remember off the top of my head. I'll check tonight when I get in.

You can also get a programming card for those, which makes life a lot easier!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanx .. i have the USB program box .. its really easy to use and upgrade firmwares