Will the WKM run 8 motors and 2 servos for gyro camera mount

Its not very clear in the manual, or perhaps im just blind.
But will the WKM run 8 motors and 2 servos for gyro camera mount or only 6 motors when you use F1 & F2 for servos?

Thanks!

G:)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Nerv,

yes is will, but you can't use a traditional receiver than or will need either S-bus or PPM so one wire for your receiver. The Receiver ports that stay empty on the MC two of them don't remember which ones can than be used for Stablization.

So F1 and F2 become M7 and M8 etc.

Boris

Awesome! Thanks Boris!
One other question with regards to the PPM receiver. Are not all radios/receivers PPM?
My turnigy runs PPM, but theres far from a single wire for comm.
Is it only specific receivers or how exactly does it work?

G:)

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I think traditional receiver with several outputs use PWM, in the end it doesn't matter if i am right :) You need a receiver that can output over PPM all the channel via one wire to the WKM MC. For example and the same for PPM: Futuba has S-bus receivers that have 7 9 whatever traditional output channel and than it has a dedicated s.bus output that can be used for a one wire setup and all channels will be communicated over that one wire/s-bus output. Which turnigy receiver do you have exactly ?

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
by the way thats the correct port labeling and explanation were the servos get connected when you use S-bus or PPM.
View attachment 5242

so T for roll and R for Pitch.

any stronger servos I would not power from the MC, put only use the Signal from T and R and power the Servos from a separate BEC, which i power from the main lipo or from a second lipo.

Boris

Attachments

• DJI.jpg
    DJI.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 247