XAircraft Will the superx have a fast blinking red

Pumpkinguy

Mine was f'ed from the factory. I'm pretty open to the fact that many of these cases are user error. Even know I checked, double checked and triple checked there was still a shadow of doubt in my mind that I was doing something wrong. My dealer confirmed when I sent it back that it was f'ed so it is possible. Like I said I think there was a bad batch because from my online research there was a few guys with the same problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Quadrocoptregic, calm down. Mouse has a point and he is entitled to mention it. I understand that you are frustrated with the product and by all accounts very justifiably. But please, lets just keep things calm in here, you will find you get much further if you do.

Have written-off XA for the rest of this life.

Sitting here for well over a month now with a roughly $2000 machine with a bad SuperX in it, DOA out of the box, and I have a cable coming from Australia some day that may fix it?

Anthony is doing the best he can I guess and XA is lucky to have a guy like him working for them but after spending thousands on XA products and building/setting-up/flying one successfully (because it's easy, it plugs together and works, maybe) I'm essentially left high and dry indefinitely with a $2000 pile of spare parts.

Going to put a Vector on it. I've had it.

There is too much innovation and variety in the space to continue to use what are now obsolete electronics with anemic product support from my experience when it's all said and done.

Good-bye and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: