Aeronavics / Droidworx Which frame for s800 to droidworx switch

atomkind

Hello,

I currently have a s800 airframe with zenmuse gimbal which I really like. It has some flex in the arms but with some upgrades it flies really well. Nevertheless I am thinking of switching to a droidworx airframe as so many people had bad experiences when using the s800. Is there a way to use the s800 motors and props on a droidworx frame? I like the xm titanium hexa, but I am not sure if I can use my s800 motors with it.

Thanks for your answers.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I doubt it on the XM but the new SkyJib Light / SkyJib motor mounts might accommodate them, Best drop DW a line and ask. Problem I see is the S800 esc's.

Probably best bite the bullet and sell S800 to fund DW ship.. you wont regret it.

Dave

atomkind

= Droidworx

I will try to get some more information from Droidworx. Basically the s800 is working fine. Maybe I will buy another complete setup from them that can take a Zenmuse and eventually more for upcoming gimbals. I really like the way DW designs their frames with all those gadgets they include.

Best

Fenton

= Droidworx

I will try to get some more information from Droidworx. Basically the s800 is working fine. Maybe I will buy another complete setup from them that can take a Zenmuse and eventually more for upcoming gimbals. I really like the way DW designs their frames with all those gadgets they include.

Best

Just looked them up. Nice looking equipment. What are some of the better brands out there. This market has grown so fast and there's alot of similar looking products out there. I know I can build one way cheaper than these guys are selling them for but I know that they have the R&D behind them. What do you look for when choosing for a camera system? I'm no Hollywood, but I would like a good platform that had most of the bells and whistles to film property's and events.

atomkind

Hi,

I´ve changed my mind a little and I will not use the DJI Motors on a Droidworx Frame.

What I´d like to do is to build a 2nd Setup thats capable of lifting a Zenmuse GH3 and has retracts.
I want something from droidworx as I like their concepts but I am not sure which model.

I am looking for either a HEXA or a X4. Flying with 6S 8000mAh and 10000mAh Packs.

Will the XM-X4 Titanium, the XM-6 suit my needs or shall I go for a Skyjib X4 or 6 Lite?

I´d like the lightest and most efficient machine possible.

What do you think?

Best