Where is piclox 3x

Pano-Dirk

Hi,

George is working very hard in the moment. The first charge is ready for shipping and I received my first one yesterday. Also two friends received the Piclocs too.

Dirk

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Dirk,

thanks for the info. Do you remember when you reserved yours. Just that I have a time frame or comparison when i could be served.

Thanks

Boris

Pano-Dirk

Hi Boris,

ordered and payed more than 3 month ago. He wrote about some problems with the production and that he has to search a new manufacturer. Now the first charge is ready, but needs time for testing and so on. I think he is an honest man, but has to much work.
This thing is the best solution for a three axis camera mount that i know. I think, he will get many many emails from customers world wide and has no time to send everyone an answer. Give him a little bit more time.

Dirk

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
okay theres light for me at the end of blah blah.

Piclox arrived, with normal post.
View attachment 1781

Attachments

• P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 177

Redridinghood...Call me 'old fashioned' but up to now I have always gone through business in the way that you are suggesting it should be carried out...I would not want to attempt at straying away from this thread but my most recent experiences of where I currently have over £1000 worth of orders that I have paid for and where it has been implied that the parts ordered are in stock or will be in stock within a few days...guess what, I'm still waiting. Am I being naive (as I do not now own or run a business) but surely anyone can run a business in that way...ie...pictures of stock items = thousands and in all the colours and all the sizes, actual stock items = 0. People will do (and carry on doing) business with people they know and trust and keep their customers truly informed about order status. Now back to the thread subject...sorry about that.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
red I think i can only be days in your case, concernung the reservation procedure i cant comment.

In general I think copter shops with no real indication of their stock level should be avioded. In the case of Picloc its a one man team or lets say a product everyone wants, thus i guess one has to go along with it. (not saying that it right !)

Concerning copter part shops or RTF dealers there are still some out who just cant get their act together and dont show stock. I remember i am not going to mention the name, a certain shop listing the picloc 3x being in stock this year juli. Thats just bull**** and close to criminal if you ask me. Tricking the customer into transferring the cash and than letting them wait.

Boris

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
I dont know but at some point i think it would be interesting to start a copter shop rating poll or what ever you want to call it. To direct new builder/users in the right direction were to buy without a hassle. Of coarse one would have to implement a fair system that doesn't end up in bashing but fair criticism concerning certain service aspects that a dealer can and should provide. Buying a MK BL and its arrives and doesn't work would not be a fair approach to critic a dealer. The way the dealer acts to get you sorted out would be interesting to comment on.

I think some of the shop owners put a lot of effort into giving a good service to their customers and that would also be a chance for them to stick out.

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
well all i can tell you red it that one of the picloc units is not working :) hahahaha,

the usb port seems to have a loose connection. I only get gyro data to the picloc tool if i pressure in the USB plug. But something like this can always happen and it not a reason for me to start bashing. Email wrote to george wit a video and lets see what happens. I am so happy i ordered two :)

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
what the input voltage range for the picloc when not powered over usb ? cant find it

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
ah great thanks red ! Than i can use on bec CC pro at 7.0v to power all the servos and picloc.

And this again is great service. George told me i can try to fix the issue myself. If i mess up or it doesn't work he will replace it !

Boris