What TX and rx to buy?

xXLupusXx

noob but eager to learn
So I decided to bite the bullet as I was not getting anywhere with my KKMultikopter control board.
After having figured most things out it appears that pin 5 is dead and does not work.

So I decided to oredr a Naza-m V2.
Now i also want a better TX and rx to heve a proper combination that will not fail so easy.

I basically want to fly my Totem Q450 (see picture) with a camera to do some video and pictures.
I am not yet into FPV for the time being. But I might one day.

So the question is : What TX and RX should I get? I cannot afford the top stuff but are willing to spend some 200-300 bucks.

Any suggestions what to buy??

Thanks

View attachment 27678

Attachments

• IMG_0414.JPG
    IMG_0414.JPG
    178.5 KB · Views: 246

Hoki

oh oh oh, I think the radiolink at9 or at10 is the one to get and it comes with the receiver. I have one of those and it's great. You can get one for like 90 dollars on aliexpress or banggood. It's just like the 2oo and 300 dollar ones too. You can cheaply get a fpv set up if you search for eachine camera, they have 200mw and 600mw 148 degree or 110 degree versions for between 25 and 35 dollars, that's the camera and transmitter that plugs into your balance plug. Then they have 5.8ghz receivers for like 25 dollors then if you get this thing called ezcap and a usb to micro usb cord, I think for like 30 dollars you can get those two things you can hook up the receiver to it and be able to view it on your tablet or phone

xXLupusXx

noob but eager to learn
Thank you Hoki, I just 5 mins ago came accross the AT9 and really like it. Euro 99 is not bad at all. It gets good reviews so that might be the one.

Hoki

99 EURO SOUNDS LIKE A LOT. I WAS ABLE TO FIND MINE FOR LIKE 89 US DOLLARS WITH FREE SHIPPING. SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA HUNT FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE.

xXLupusXx

noob but eager to learn
Ordered it, should be here any day now. then I will be able to get my Hexa of the ground finaly