What am I missing? New to this Stuff

OK guys.. so I mentioned that i got bit hard in my earlier Post (only been a month and a half) I purchased a Phantom... and since then Purchased a WL toys V222 (smaller so I can hone in on my skills) and loving tinkering and building decided to build a Hexa. after much deliberation and countless hours online, I purchased and am waiting for:
a tarot 690s, Sunnysky 3508 580's, Hobbbywing 30a esc's, Ebay Gimble for GoPro, Gopro Hero 3+ black, Going with the APM 2.6 with GPS (for sake of saving $$ and seem to be able to do what Naza does) almost contemplated stipping Phantom for Naza - ordered a KK 2.0 board but then noticed not too expandable like others.)
got some Servo cable and extenders, damn.. cant wait till this all gets here.

so question is.. what am I missing???
I know I need Props.. still researching but any recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Just kill the Phantom, you know you want to.

Which Naza does your Phantom have in it?

Pete

Just kill the Phantom, you know you want to.

Which Naza does your Phantom have in it?

Pete
Its the V1.1.1 - it comes with Naza M... (V.1) and yeah I thought about it after seeing the builds etc on you tube.. I knew this is the way I was gonna go... but thinking about it.. its nice to have multiple birds in different sizes.. just saying :)

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Nice, V1's are great, if it was me I would have my best FCU on my main bird.

Build the other Phantom electrics into a a straight DJI450 frame, they are cheap and just drop a KK2.1 on it.

Pete