went all in

kloner

Aerial DP
Had been saving money for a 1/4 scale vario fuselage, but for some reason this fpv things got my attention so bad, Blew my wad and went all in on this thing.

immersionRC 5.8 duo diversity receiver
Eagle Eyes fpv station including the wooden traker frame and eagle eyes. does the data downlink thing, last known gps coordinates displayed on a led strip, google earth overlay live, all telemetry live downlinked aside from on osd.
IBcrazy 5.8 rhcp canon
dragon link 433mhz rx/tx

Think that's it. if i did it over again i'd have gone with the immersionRC single 5.8 times two, but that's alright. It's as nice or better than my fatshark rx, way better than the cheap airwave rx i got from time previously, it's a different level.

The only thing i didn't get in time for the holiday fly a thon this weekend was the dragon link, but it'll be worth the wait. On top of all that, i built up the f117 fpv to take, it got a 5.8 600mw tx so will be "goin for it" this weekend. I've got a 70" extra gasser i'm considering converting to fpv. it's a cruiser, but hauls butt too. with 12 oz of gasoline, it flies for a half hour mid stick, 40-50ish. That'll be my next project

I'll take some pics of it all this weekend in action to share.

Kilby

Let me know how the duo performs for you. I'll be due for an upgraded rx soon I think.