XAircraft Warning: Xaircraft.uk and Sportsmoto

mortero

This store does not offer any warranty on their products. If you encounter a problem, firstly they tell you to contact the manufacturer directly, and then, when the 7 days warranty that allows you to get your money back have expired, they say they no longer take care of anything, when the European warranty expressly states they have to do it for 2 years.

edit: scammers is too subjective a term in the absence of facts. please stick to the facts so that the business owner (quadsaregreat) can respond accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Considering this 'customer' bought in January 2012 and then months later asked for his money back in May 2012 we could not comply with his wishes , simply because the policy was to return the faulty goods for TEST and replacement if broken, to which he refused. The 7 days he mentions applies to a customers rights for refund if paid by credit card. Terms & Conditions that you click at the end of the shopping experience are their to protect buyer and seller and clearly this customer failed to look at the terms surrounding his purchase. Furthermore he never bought anything from Sportsmoto Ltd and so the word SCAM is derogatory and unfounded. Threats and abuse have spewed like venom from this persons pen and mouth and now it only goes to prove reading this that damage by slander was always the end game of this person.

mortero

[FONT=&amp]All these lies they will have to show in front of the competent bodies, because I have dennounced them, and I'll report the results.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]If anybody is interested in knowing the details of this case, I'm willing to send all mails sent to me from this store, and you'll check which cheats they use and and which lies they tell. How can you start a business without having no idea of [/FONT][FONT=&amp]​​[/FONT][FONT=&amp]the consumers' rights: WE HAVE 2 YEAR WARRANTY.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]They sent me a defective item, and then ignored my problem and told me to get in touch with a third party, the manufacturer, which I did. Now they tell me that in order to get my faulty item changed, I have to pay for shipping the defective product back to them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] Now I have left complaining to them, as the agencies which I contacted will be in charge and will get things in place.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] Again, do not buy anything from these stores[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

The sale of goods act in the UK states "reasonable life expectancy" as regards length of time from purchase. All these big box pushers like Currys, comet etc try & sell you extra warranty...its a scam! If you go to a small claims court the magistrates will agree that a £600 cooker should last over 2 years, where as a £200 cooker might just make a year!

Also if bought online, you have the distance selling regulations which gives you 30 days from memory?

Ross

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
[FONT=&amp]All these lies they will have to show in front of the competent bodies, because I have dennounced them, and I'll report the results.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]If anybody is interested in knowing the details of this case, I'm willing to send all mails sent to me from this store, and you'll check which cheats they use and and which lies they tell. How can you start a business without having no idea of [/FONT][FONT=&amp]​​[/FONT][FONT=&amp]the consumers' rights: WE HAVE 2 YEAR WARRANTY.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]They sent me a defective item, and then ignored my problem and told me to get in touch with a third party, the manufacturer, which I did. Now they tell me that in order to get my faulty item changed, I have to pay for shipping the defective product back to them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] Now I have left complaining to them, as the agencies which I contacted will be in charge and will get things in place.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] Again, do not buy anything from these stores, plus Scammers, now are also liars[/FONT]

is your only complaint that you have to pay for shipping? what was defective about the original part? why did it take you 5 months to ask for your money back?

Macsgrafs

Considering this 'customer' bought in January 2012 and then months later asked for his money back in May 2012 we could not comply with his wishes , simply because the policy was to return the faulty goods for TEST and replacement if broken, to which he refused. The 7 days he mentions applies to a customers rights for refund if paid by credit card. Terms & Conditions that you click at the end of the shopping experience are their to protect buyer and seller and clearly this customer failed to look at the terms surrounding his purchase. Furthermore he never bought anything from Sportsmoto Ltd and so the word SCAM is derogatory and unfounded. Threats and abuse have spewed like venom from this persons pen and mouth and now it only goes to prove reading this that damage by slander was always the end game of this person.

A tip for you my friend...in court your terms & conditions mean nothing! I agree thats far to long for someone wanting a refund, 30 days if bought online is the cooling down period, but credit cards can be charged back up to 6 months down the road...be careful of that one happening.

Ross