Don't go where you're not wanted.

taken from Air International, Aug 14.

Attachments

• Fennec.jpg
    Fennec.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 238

ZAxis

Merde!

Ready to engage a micro drone, what for though?

Flying in prohibited airspace, nuclear establishments, sensitive industrial area and so on.

Evidently, they were scrambled 113 time last year but that was before all these Phantom things really arrived. They also work at night!

Mojave

I have to admit, cool job to have! :nevreness:

But what happens about stray bullets....

I was thinking that as well but then I realized that it may be a netgun that shoots out a net with a thin line so they can capture the UAV. It looks like one individual aims and the other pulls the trigger. I'll bet that they capture the sUAV, then reel it in into the helicopter. Then they figure out the address of the owner and raid offending establishment or individual.

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
I have to admit, cool job to have! :nevreness:

But what happens about stray bullets....

Well you are all wrong.

The Fennecs are a super elite force - so elite that only boy friends and available singles can apply or be selected in order to ensure compatibility in tight quarters where hugging and canoodling is Standard Operating Procedure. Like all French agencies - police, gendarmerie, securité, Pompiers (Firemen) - they are provided with no underwear but really snug fitting trousers. However, unlike the rest, the Fennecs are encouraged to wear Batman and Robin masks. This is to fool the gullible French public who swoon at anything vaguely American.

They use an adapted Paint Ball gun where the firing mechanism is actually a three spoked scoop arrangement - like little ice cream scoops - that whizzes around scooping up little balls of cheese from the 'magasine' - the big dollop of white cheese that you can see wrapped around the gun.

soler

Well you are all wrong.

The Fennecs are a super elite force - so elite that only boy friends and available singles can apply or be selected in order to ensure compatibility in tight quarters where hugging and canoodling is Standard Operating Procedure. Like all French agencies - police, gendarmerie, securité, Pompiers (Firemen) - they are provided with no underwear but really snug fitting trousers. However, unlike the rest, the Fennecs are encouraged to wear Batman and Robin masks. This is to fool the gullible French public who swoon at anything vaguely American.

They use an adapted Paint Ball gun where the firing mechanism is actually a three spoked scoop arrangement - like little ice cream scoops - that whizzes around scooping up little balls of cheese from the 'magasine' - the big dollop of white cheese that you can see wrapped around the gun.

Clearly you are on the right track, you can read more about it here