Walkera H 500 - Does it work reliably....

DennyR

Has anyone had any bad experience with this new release? I see that their web site has deleted several options, and now only offer the complete package with the I-Look camera. I see a few problems relating to firmware on Youtube plus several crashes.

It seemed like the best option would have been to sell this hexa with the slightly larger gimbal for the Sony 1000 camera. So why make a hexa when a good quad is all you need.

Walkera customer service appears to be just about non existent. The 3DR firmware with it's rich functionality has never been reliable in my honest experience. I had the notion that maybe Walkera would have sorted that out before releasing this!!!!

Just wondering if the hype is somewhat above the reality. Clearly the demo waterfall footage was not shot with the I-Look camera.

I have tested the I-Look camera and Gimbal from Walkera and found it to be a little behind the DJI Phantom2+. It needed quite a bit of balancing to get it to work without jitter.

Oh well, maybe Align will come good and release their offering when it's been properly tested! :nevreness: