6 x Tmotor U7 Motors
6 x Turnigy Plush 60 amp ESC
10 x Tmotor Carbonfiber 16" props
Naza-m V2 + GPS + Mini IOSD +BTU
Alliance Drone "echo" quick release plate
Cinestar 3 axis Gimbal (ready to fly)
Graupner MX-12 TX and RX (for gimbal)

Why I'm selling:
I built this platform for aerial marine photography, I needed something big enough to lift anywhere from a Panasonic GH4 to a Nikon D4. Once built and used on several shoots, it became apparent that it was much too big. Since I work mostly on bass boats, this copter would take up almost the entire front deck, and was much too dangerous to fly as close I needed to my subjects. So now I have a SpidexPro and do all my aerial work with the GH4.

Other notes:
The Tmotor U7's are really meant to be used with 18" props, but 16" in the very max that can be used with theVulcan mantis arms.
You'll need a TX and RX for the heli, and a solid understanding of the in and outs of DJI Naza-m setup, software, and shortfalls.

Payloads it's carried:
Nikon D7000 (1168g): Lifted this camera with ease, total overkill
Nikon D4 (2136g): Do-able with 16" props, but not ideal. I would highly recommend changing out arms and getting 18" props. Also, the D4 almost doesn't fit on the cinestar gimbal.
View attachment 19048View attachment 19046View attachment 19047
Cost: $6000
I live in Minneapolis, MN. Selling for cash in person is highly preferable. Please send me a message if you're interested!

I think thats about it!

Send me an email if interested;

benjaminsilker@gmail.com

Attachments

• DSC_7819.jpg
    DSC_7819.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 354
  • DSC_7802.jpg
    DSC_7802.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 395
  • DSC_7837 copy.jpg
    DSC_7837 copy.jpg