Welcome To DroneVibes

DroneVibes is a COMMUNITY of drones enthusiasts. We are experts at drones for all professional and consumer applications. We welcome you to register and join the conversation.

Video of the Month Poll

Discussion in 'Recreational sUAS Flyers Discussions' started by Bartman, Jan 11, 2011.

Which video was your introduction to multi-rotor copters?

Poll closed Jan 28, 2011.
  1. Holger's backyard MK demo

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Frank Piasecki's H-25 Army Mule

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. U. Penn's quadrotor lab demo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bartman

Bartman Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!

Jan 5, 2011
    New Jersey, USA
    Posted by Bartman, Jan 11, 2011 #1
    Tags:
  2. Redhotpearl

Redhotpearl Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Southern New Jersey
    Posted by Redhotpearl, Jan 11, 2011 #2
    When I saw the Holger video we were already contemplating a Dragonflyer system for AP but in reality it was just too expensive. Once we saw the Holger video we were all amazed and on the same page....we need that!

3. RTRyder

RTRyder Merlin of Multirotors

Jan 11, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Posted by RTRyder, Jan 11, 2011 #3
    I happened on Holgers video following a link from another site, I was fascinated by what I saw and immediately Googled up the MK website only to do a double take at the price of a kit. That was probably a little over a year ago maybe, and at the time I was heavily into building gasser helis so an MK just wasn't even remotely financially feasible then. Back at the beginning of this summer I stopped by the LHS which happens to be owned by one of the officers of the flying club, he showed me the latest thing in his inventory, a Gaui 330X, the rest as they say is history (alomg with most of the helis I used to fly).