MultiWii / NAZE / SP Racing F3 Version 2.0 Anyone tried to update to this version?

Breezer1

Night Fury
I have tried every version of the Arduino software 0023 and 0022 to get the version 2.0 Quadrino loaded into my Quadrino Zoom Rev 1D board. I just got the board from Innov8tive last week and went to the Eienstein site and downloaded everything. installed it all and even got the Arduino program to run and open up the Ver 2.0 Quadrino firmware. My problem is that after I select the board type and the Com port, I click upload and the program reports there is an error with an unknown #.
I have tried everything three times and I am getting very frustrated with the whole thing.
The big deal with the version 2.0 firmware is that there is supposed to be a vast improvement in the altitude holding ability with this version. I thought I would start out with the latest firmware so I would not get disgruntled with the board un-necessarily. Any one have any thoughts? I appreciate any input.

Thanks,

Breezer1

Breezer1

Night Fury
I'm getting ahead a bit. I now know how to use the Multiwii 1.9 to test the sensors etc. on the board. It works well! I wasnt setting the COM port to the highest. Once I did that, the xmit and rcv lights started blinking, then, I hit the START button and I get the board output and the graphing starts. So, all is good for that aspect.
When I try to upload the PDE file for ver 2.0 I keep getting a "Buffer size mismatch, or, version mismatch" error.
I know I am missing something simple, I just cannot figure out what it is.
I'll wait to hear from you Mark. Maybe you will have better luck.
Anyway, my Next Level 650 motors are on the way and I will get the build going tomorrow.

Thanks,

Breezer1

MutiWii 2.0 will only work with arduino 1.0 (that's the version after 023)
They changed a lot of libraries, so most scetches that were written for the older arduino versions (eg. 023 and earlier) won't work with arduino 1.0 and vice versa.
I've just started out with MultiWii and I've got 2.0 running on a pro mini with an origial wii motion+ gyro and a nunchuck accelerometer and also on a pro micro with an ADXL345 accelerometer, L3G4200D gyroscope, HMC5883L magnetometer and BMP085 barometer.

Last edited by a moderator: