updated Naza firmware and recieved error

DIPswitch

I updated my Naza and immediately got this error. "CFG-ERR"
Anyone seen this before? I contacted DJI, and the response was "Pls do Tx calibration in the software then repower MC".
No luck. Anyone else with this issue?

ThanksView attachment 7276

Attachments

• Naza_config.jpg
    Naza_config.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 183

kloner

Aerial DP
it's the tx cali, seen it alot. sometimes the receiver type has to be set too, like if your sbus, traditional, ppm, etc

DIPswitch

I saw that. I switched to tradition.
maybe this is my issue. Is it possible to use AR6100e Rx and DX6i?

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
make sure the receiver is bound too. if theres no solid orange light on the spektrum rx, rebind it

DIPswitch

no failsafe needed. I still am going to try it as a gimbal controler for now... See how it reacts...
I have my (gimbal)servos plugged into "F1 and F2" with the 360 pan plugged into the rudder on the Rx.(rudder works ok,i guess)
I went into the gimbal tab, they really want you to have a "knob". But even when I go thru "Tx cali", I still get error.
Yes , I have a "solid" orange light. I get response from the Throttle. I dont have any esc's pluged into the naza. So throttle is the only one I can actually calibrate.
Should I have my servos plugged in different?

DIPswitch

hmmm, so basically , Naza must be the FC and the gimbal. Cannot just be connected to gimbal solo.
I do have it as close to center as possible, (but down at bottom) Its under the tray (proper side up).

kloner

Aerial DP
if you could use y's into naza you could boot it, but then nazas all in your business, needs the VU so now that's with it. Your better off selling that naza and buying what you need.

kloner

Aerial DP
naza in general isn't a real friendly stndalone gimblecontroller cause it doesn't work unless everything is plugged in right, on, installed, etc. The vu is the little bec thing that comes with it, is also the led indicator to tell you whats up with naza. to just feed naza power and hook up it's gimble controller isn't gonna happen without a ton of extra gear. in general nazas controller sucks. same with wk. it does decent photos but for video you want something better. in your case why not get paris?

I love my nazas, but i'm ready to take a look at some other controllers, ones that have real gimble outputs that are smooth and make video people want