Unfortunate event as Triathlete sustains head injuries from drone

deluge2

Yes, that's of great help! Just ordered one, in fact.

Steve

Hi Steve,

I have not been in an area where there was too much interference to fly, to date. When I power up the tx and rx ready to fly the frequency is saturated across the band showing the peaks of (in my case Spektrum) frequencies. As long as any interference is less than these peaks I'm happy. I have not flown with others operating on the same frequencies but I imagine I would see similar peaks, but knowing multiple tx's can be used, and are used, in close proximity I wouldn't be so worried. If the source was unknown and more powerful than my tx peaks, I wouldn't fly.

Usually I just pick up some low power wireless signals, but after a while you get to know what these look like and their range is limited. They tend to bunch together in the middle of the band.

When I first got it, I would take it all over the place and just scan stuff. It does detect bluetooth from my phone so I make sure all bluetooth stuff is turned off. Of course there are many people using bluetooth without incident so this is probably overkill.

I use it just for piece of mind and so I can safely say I checked my band was clear to operate.

Is that any help?