UAVframe ---CW-series--- in production and available soon

killy

<!-- message -->Hi guys,

UAVframe is about to launch the new CW-serie airframes , the principe of those frames is "more for less" it has a great design, will be very stong and will be affordable for everyone. It can be upgraded with a lot of things for example by a carbon fiber wire damper system that is adjustable for the weight of your camera, gimbal and lipo combination, the picture is a prototype, so forget the bolts that are too long, and the boomclamps are not the ones we designed, the injection mould is just finished and is producing our own design clamps at this moment. we will have 3 models, the CW4, the CW6 and the CW8 and we have about 60 in production and they will be available within 2~3 weeks.

View attachment 6693

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Attachments

• DSC01904mmm (2).JPG
    DSC01904mmm (2).JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 275

What thickness CF plate are you using? What is different about this from any other center plates on the market? Will it be easy to remove arms or fold for transport? Not trying to be critical, but I am looking for a solid center plate design for my next build. Y6 Octa.

killy

Thank you guys, the carbon centerplates of the cw6 and the cw8 are 2mm thick, the principe is a cheap base model, and we did not safe costs on the materials, actually we sell a little more and for less, there will be an upgrade so your gimbal is hanging in a wiredampers system, to eleminate all vibrations, we are working on a connector that can be bought as well as an upgrade, so you can remove the arms easily. to be continued.......

killy

working on connectors, so the booms can be removed for transport, this will be an upgrade for the cw series as well, we are working hard, to make the design the way it should fit on most boom diameters, so everybody can upgrade his multi

killy

new website online

Hey everybody,

We just launched our new website, www.uavframe.com , a lot of new products are in the store, we will receive them next week and will add pictures asap, when you "like us" on facebook you will find a discount voucher in your account.

View attachment 7155

Attachments

• 468x60(1).jpg
    468x60(1).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 241
Last edited by a moderator:

Pelted

Hey everybody,

We just launched our new website, www.uavframe.com , a lot of new products are in the store, we will receive them next week and will add pictures asap, when you "like us" on facebook you will find a discount voucher in your account.

I took a look at your site, the UAV CW 8 is just the center plates and mounting hardware from what it appears. The 6 is roughly $350 USD. Am I missing something here because that seems pretty spendy for a top and bottom center plates and some hardware.

killy

Hi Pelted,

The picture of the cw8 is of a prototype, and it is only the center, but the prices are for a complete frame, we have let cut 60 frames and we receive them next week, i did put the articles in the new webshop already, because a lot of people want to pre- order, so i only have to put some photos in the webshop.

For a complete carbon fiber frame i think the price is very low,