Tuomas from Finland

Hi,

I do AP here in Finland. Our local newspaper features an article about my stuff today:)
Sorry, no English translation.

http://www.vantaansanomat.fi/artikkeli/198119-”naapurit-tietavat-jo-etten-vakoile-heita”

BR, Tuomas
www.cinecopter.fi

Hi Thomas, thank you for sharing your story. I'm new here but I love to read about this industry from around the world. Here's a quick translation of your story from Google translate. Sorry it's not better but at least we get the general idea. Congratulations on your business and the media coverage.

Chopper to reach hundreds of meters and a height of 1-2 km distance, but Thomas Pietinen to keep close to the machine. Helsinki Airport airspace does not need any surprising flight equipment. European aviation regulations will change within a few years, and the helicopter evacuees will be needed in the training and licensing.

Tuomas Pietinen is governed by the GPS satellites flying steadily monirootto
Thomas Pietinen fly kuvauskopteriaan control device RC and the portable R
Last week, Thomas Pietinen took a helicopter camera looking like this videomat
Chopper to reach hundreds of meters and a height of 1-2 km distance,

Local
12/12/2012 07:30, Updated: 12/12/2012 15:51 Comment
(07:30)

Sur-rur-rur. HD camcorder equipped with a multi-rotor helicopter hovering over the roofs at the level of the coulter Valley-based residential district. Pietinen Thomas, 39, a regular helicopter to fly home by way of the RC control unit and a laptop computer.

- I'm on good terms with the neighbors. They already know that I do not spy on them and lit flying object is not a UFO, Pietinen laughs.

Photography is an increasingly difficult business. "

Small frost will not damage control flights, the helicopter will stop there until the meter is -20 degrees.

- Hundreds of flights flushes is only one time that the machine was confusion and it crashed, fortunately without injury.

Pietinen helicopter lennättäminen is not just a hobby, but he used it in his work portraying the air.

- Photography is an increasingly difficult business, because anyone can work as a photographer. Helicopter shooting is an attempt to expand the knowledge.

Pietinen has a background in media entrepreneur and photographer who has been doing the advertising and film industry. Now he works for businesses and Studio Pietinen Cinecopterin through.

The man has already taken helicopter aerial photography, among other things, YLE House panel program and Fremantle Top Model series. In August, he described the Japanese broadcaster lingonberry picking the World Cup Suomussalmi.

- I've done gigs in the aerial photo, so far they can count with the fingers of two hands.

Pietinen characterized by a helicopter shooting "wildly as a potential" area. He has negotiated a new kind of cooperation between media companies and the police.

- Police can use the helicopter for safe observation for example, siege or traffic control. At least in Germany, England and the Netherlands, the cops have already kamerakoptereita.

Pietinen has three helicopters that he is partly self-built. For media has been forced to learn the "basic electrical stuff, and information technology."

Latest helicopter has brought him to EUR 5 000 costs. Up to 100 kilometers per hour progressive gadgets battery lasts about seven minutes.

- Adjustment to do a lot of work, so that would be a good tool, and reliable. 5 - and 7-year-olds say from my son that his dad always adjust those stupid choppers, Pietinen smiles.