tstrike's karmic Christmas give away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tstrike

pendejo grande
A few months ago I gave a bricked gopro to a member of this forum to help replace a broken lens he had. After that I had one of the best runs of film work all year. Well, the works slowed to non-existant now and I'm thinking it's time to build some more karma. Especially considering how grey the mood in my country has been this week what with the Sandy Hook tragedy, fiscal cliffs, blah blah blah, I'm thinking maybe I can bring some light into the darkness by giving away some stuff. Please don't be greedy and want it all, spread the wealth so to speak. I only ask that you have a least 10 post on MRF and be some what patient with shipping (I'll cover cost) and that you live in the cont. US. So without further ado...
View attachment 8378View attachment 8379View attachment 8380View attachment 8381View attachment 8383
4 dji motors (only take what you need) these came with my kit bought in feb 2012 and have maybe 2 hours of run time
top and bottom plate from f450 (w/deans connector)
DJI props (7 cw 1 ccw) whoever wants them gets all of'm
dji 450 550 arms painted with rubberized black (never used)
goneHK 5.8 vtx and rec. set and a gopro plug
I also have a set of extended landing legs I made cuzz I was to cheap to buy a set of IrisAriel's bat wing legs
That's it for now, pm me if any of this stuff interest you and give me a few days to get it to the post, if you live in the salt lake valley I'm open to local pickup. Merry Christmas-Tstrike

Attachments

• IMG_6647.jpg
    IMG_6647.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_6648.jpg
    IMG_6648.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_6649.jpg
    IMG_6649.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_6650.jpg
    IMG_6650.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_6651.jpg
    IMG_6651.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_6653.jpg
    IMG_6653.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 331
Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
that was nice of you. it has been a horrible year, hope next goes alittle better. it's my bad luck year, ends in a 3

tstrike

pendejo grande
Will a buttload of dji cw props make you feel better?:cupcake: just say the word...
it was a total up and down year for me.

kloner

Aerial DP
are those the right direction to make stir sticks with? i mean the whole northern hemisphere thing........ if so my wife needs them. she drinks like a fish

sledge57

Guess I need to pad my post count, lol....

I'm a neewb and I'm guessing I'm going to break a prop or two when I get my FW550 built
Santa4.gif

I guess I need to look at the date before I post, didn't see this was a year ago.

A year late and a dollar short :highly_amused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.