Trying to calibrate the compass with WooKong-M

modular46

I am trying to calibrate the compass with WooKong and I having issues trying to get it to go into calibration mode. I read a bunch of threads and seem to get conflicting info. Right now my control switch is setup like this
GPS
Manual
ATTI

I start out the switch in GPS and then switch to Manual and go back and repeat up to 20 times and can't get the blue light to come on. With the laptop hooked up, I verify that the switch is going into each mode like I have the switch setup so I know that is working.

1. Do I have to have the laptop hooked up to get it to go into calibration mode?
2. Is it simply going back and forth from GPS to Manual to GPS to manual etc or does it have to go like this
GPS-Manual back to GPS slight pause and then repeat?
3. Do you continue switching until the blue light comes on or are you supposed to do it like 8 times and then end on a certain mode to get the blue light to come on?
4. Once it calibrates do I have to write it to the controller?

Something so simple is very confusing.

Thanks for the help in advance.

elossam

start from manual go to gps and back to manual. Repeat this 7-8 times finishing in manual. Do it quickly, not paused. and you will see the blue light after that.