Transmitter Controlled Leds

Warlock

Does some one know of a really good set of led lights for my DJI F550? Preferably some that can be altered of at least turned on and off from the transmitter. Help me Im a 58 year old child. :nevreness:

Last edited by a moderator:

thehatguy

I've been trying to buy some from RC Lights, but they don't answer the phone or emails.

Been several weeks and still no contact.

John

Warlock

I've been trying to buy some from RC Lights, but they don't answer the phone or emails.

Been several weeks and still no contact.

John

Man thanks alot! For me, when I try all aveneues to contact a vendor and get no responce like that, I'm someplace else. I'll do a more deep search and see what I can find, and will let you know. I do know my little brother "he's 55" just got a ready built DJI F550 WKM..good stuff! He went out of town for the weekend and I couldnt ask what he has, but its controlled from the transmitter and has several different flash modes. You can change them from the transmitter too, a servo connected to a switch connector or some such thing is on it because he sa'ys there is an on board switch as well and it moves when he hits the switch and hears the servo which he said sounds like it's air powered. Weird...

If you have a local Fry's electronics they have great 1' led strips that have some sort of urethane coating and an adhesive backing. it is a 4 pin connector that will give one of five different colors depending on which wires you solder. They're pricey though, $24 for 2'. I just needed instant satisfaction. An Esc works well to turn lights on and off.