Trade carbon fiber Kevlar 45" NEW RC BOAT WITH NEW BILLET PARTS FOR MY SON A QUAD

Gavinxmam

I have over $700 in this boat and every part in NEW!!! Just the boat was $420 + shipping then all the billet parts . I'm looking for a rtf with at least a turnigy 9x newer version radio. Would prefer naza control board but wii or KK2 . The wii would allow him to add video and gps so wii would be best . Guys I have built 5 Rc boats using custom hand picked part like these so now is the time to get some of the very best .I'll pay shipping on the boat to the lower 48 . I'll post pic using tapatalk in a few min. Please post pic of any possible trades . The guys from rcgroups know me so I'm a straight up guy !!! Thanks you. Pix
e6eqybet.jpg
azadupu3.jpg
8y7a5evu.jpg
nysyjuta.jpg
ezuzapyr.jpg
it's a 90% complete kit and as I said all parts where hand picked by me so it will be set up right with the RIGHT PARTS!!!! Like I said I paid $420 for just the carbon fiber and Kevlar hull !!!! And I'm looking for a 450 to 550 size quad with decent parts . Quad need to be very stable and set up ready to go . I will consider new parts to build one but I've never built one but I have some good guys on rcgroups and I'm sure here that would help me . Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Gavinxmam

Boat sold

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349657065.920230.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349657065.920230.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:

mongo

lost soul
well, of course he does not like him much, look at what he named him! A. Quad???? what kinda name is that<G>.

Gavinxmam

well, of course he does not like him much, look at what he named him! A. Quad???? what kinda name is that.

I think I'm going to like it here lolo. You guys are crazy and definitely making me laugh lol . It does kinda read that way lol . I hope to get our 1st real quad in the next week . I'd like to start out with a 450 with naza and naza gps View attachment 6906the quad man will build this new set up with my dx8 for $550 including a rx so I'm thinking I'll order it next week but I started a wtb thread here so maybe someone has a nice used one like this for a few bucks less but I like new so I'll wait and see what happens . The quad guy really offers a great deal of tech help and is always a phone call or email away and that says a lot as far as his service goes . The goal is to have some fun with a few rolls and keep her stable with a gopro in the future . Thanks for the hazing , you guys are funny lol.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349671721.020808.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349671721.020808.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 341