Too good to be true!

iceman

After waiting 3 weeks for my Droidworx AD6 HL 360 frame it finally arrived yesterday only to find that two inner boom mounts are missing. Bit of a set back as I now have everything needed and was hoping to start build over the weekend. Hoping the supplier has spares at hand, has this happened to any of you guys/girls?

Macsgrafs

Droidworx are very efficient at replacing missing/bad parts. If your local stockist hasnt got any, contact Droidworx direct.

Ross

iceman

Hi, thanks for that. I am waiting to see if my supplier has any in stock but to save time I have also sent an email to Droidworx. It wouldn't have been so bad had it been a part used in the late stages of the build but as you know this part is buried right in the middle of the frame so I can't get started. Did get my props balanced though and will now build the 360 for the AV200 mount.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi, thanks for that. I am waiting to see if my supplier has any in stock but to save time I have also sent an email to Droidworx. It wouldn't have been so bad had it been a part used in the late stages of the build but as you know this part is buried right in the middle of the frame so I can't get started. Did get my props balanced though and will now build the 360 for the AV200 mount.

What do U need? Where are you?I have quite a stock of DW bits and bobs.. If I can help I will..

I have boom clamps

Dave

PS where did you get your frame from?

iceman

Hi Dave

I am missing 2x inner boom claps for my AD6 HL frame, I got the frame from Heliguy because they are local (I'm in Northumberland) and although they have been as helpful as they can they don’t have any spare parts and I will now have to wait for parts from Droidworx (more than a week I guess) If you do have a couple of spare claps I would be more than grateful, I will PM you my contact details, if you can help that would be amazing! It’s heartening to think that anyone cares is let alone respond, thanks Dave. Regards Andy

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
No problems.. DW are very good but they do muck up now and again.. I did not know Heliguy was a agent for DW.. If it had come from Geoff at quadcopters.co.uk it would have been checked prior to shipping.. anyhow pm me your address and Ill get um out to ASAP

Dave

PS do you need bolts also?

iceman

Big thanks to Dave for his help, it makes a forum like this a great community friends and like minded individuals.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
On their way.. I am now down to one spare so when you get yours could you send um me back

Ta

Dave

iceman

No problem Dave, Droidworx have just sent me a very apologetic email and are sending parts out on Monday, I'll get them to you ASAP. Now looking forward to building again, I now have the 360 added to the AV200, is there a manual for the 200? I found the build manual for the 360 but no instructions for AV200

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
No its something I keep on at Kimberly to do.. the 130 and the 200.. Search RTryders posts to find how he set his up.. its 130 but it will apply to the 200 s well

DAve

No problem Dave, Droidworx have just sent me a very apologetic email and are sending parts out on Monday, I'll get them to you ASAP. Now looking forward to building again, I now have the 360 added to the AV200, is there a manual for the 200? I found the build manual for the 360 but no instructions for AV200

Since you are messing with the AV200 have a look here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98NOJ1voOQ0

I would just stay at 6v on the servos though.

Interesting, I wonder how the gimbal will perform with tilt and roll stab. with my DJI WKM and would I benefit from this mod, also why do you say "stay with 6v"?

I checked the specs for the servos and only one was rated for higher voltage than 6.

Macsgrafs

Firstly, Dave thats above & beyond the call of duty, give yourself a CMOH :)

This is what I love about this forum...very helpful people & it seems we are all in the same boat somewhere along the line.
It's so nice to see people help without money being the cause of that help...I'm on a high now, knowing that some people do still care...my hope for the human race has been rekindled.

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
For those of you wanting separate power (which I highly recommend for your gimbals servos)
I use these

http://www.castlecreations.com/products/ccbec.html

There is a very ing thread created by 1001 copters on the Av20.. I am assured by Kimberley at Ph they are on the case and checking it out with a few mods of their own in the pipeline

@ Iceman your welcome.. just hope your build now continues ok

@ Crash u going to send me a gummy bear or two then!

Love this forum

Dave