This is me

Hoki

I don't think I ever introduced myself but I'm 24 years old and in the Air Force for 6 years now. I have never been into RC stuff. My dad got me this huge gas powered heli when I was 8 but I never cared that much for it and I use to play with a fast RC car with my brother when I was little. I just started to get into quads about a month ago when I got a syma x12s and I've been flying it when I'm bored and it's been real fun. I can just open my door and stand there and fly it outside and make it go all over the place and like 100 ft up and right back into my hand. I also babysit on my spare time so I got little quads for xmas presents for all the kids I watch.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
welcome to MultiRotorForums.com (finally!) Hoki. Air Force and William and Mary plus babysitting? busy schedule and better you than me (at least as far as babysitting goes!)

Hoki

WHERE CAN I FIND A LOCAL PLACE TO DO DRONE STUFF? LIKE TO MEET OTHER PEOPLE WHO FLY THEM AND EVENTS AND STUFF. I FOUND ONE PLACE ON MEETUPS WEBPAGE AND THEY HAVE SOME GET TOGETHER NEXT MONTH AND I WAS GONNA GO BUT THEN SOME OF THE GUYS GOING ASKED ME FOR NUDE PICTURES AND **** SO I'M NOT GOING THERE ANYMORE.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
sorry to hear that. wy not set up a sub-forum here for your local area and then use it to recruit people to join you for flying.

it's free and your local area sub-forum will have all of the features of the site. you make it as much or as little as you want it to be.

I'm not sure where in Virginia you are, but if you or anyone else might be interested, there are about a dozen of us around Fredericksburg that fly every weekend. We have a group page on Facebook too.