That's the reason they invented FPV.........! ! !

ChrisViperM

Unfortunately in German (only a few dialogs)....but really cool:

These guys also got a pretty decent show-reel:

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I wwas along more of a reference to them most likely being 11x5's which are really thin props for a full sized octo and av200.

WillM

Cool videos. They have an eye for production. Noticed that they flipped the image horizontally of the Graupner Trx at 0:41 into the 2nd video. I wondered why, so I played it back at full speed and figured the reason was to make a distinct cut/transition from the shot of the first controller to the shot of the 2nd.

It is a quick-enough cut that most would never notice, but I just happened to pause the video to look at which transmitters they were using, and that's when I noticed all of the text on the 2nd transmitter was backwards.

Reminds me of short films/videos from my time at college. Fun times! Their reaction when they figure out the bag dropped and where it landed is perfect. :)

Macsgrafs

Cool videos. They have an eye for production. Noticed that they flipped the image horizontally of the Graupner Trx at 0:41 into the 2nd video. I wondered why, so I played it back at full speed and figured the reason was to make a distinct cut/transition from the shot of the first controller to the shot of the 2nd.

It is a quick-enough cut that most would never notice, but I just happened to pause the video to look at which transmitters they were using, and that's when I noticed all of the text on the 2nd transmitter was backwards.

Reminds me of short films/videos from my time at college. Fun times! Their reaction when they figure out the bag dropped and where it landed is perfect. :)

I noticed it as well, but didnt register at the time ;)

Ross