Tarot landing gear help please

Cameraj

i have gone in circles with trying to setup retracts on my large x8, im using a futaba with s bus, wkm dji, and
a Futaba R6202SBW, receiver. i cant seem to get the retracts to work on the tarot controler its flashing blue. Any help would be amazing.
Thanks so much,

fltundra

i have gone in circles with trying to setup retracts on my large x8, im using a futaba with s bus, wkm dji, and
a Futaba R6202SBW, receiver. i cant seem to get the retracts to work on the tarot controler its flashing blue. Any help would be amazing.
Thanks so much,
Looking at the manual for that receiver, It looks as though you need to use the one conventional servo output, and have the radio set in 10ch mode. 1-8 s-bus and ch 9 conventional output retracts.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4YvUS2jBbt5b0VKdVlTejJ4UE0/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameraj

What port would that be on my reciver? And how do I setup my 8fg to 10ch? It seem like I have tried so many different way with no luck.
Thanks so much fltundra for your help, the bird is ready to put her legs up, haha,

fltundra

What port would that be on my reciver? And how do I setup my 8fg to 10ch? It seem like I have tried so many different way with no luck.
Thanks so much fltundra for your help, the bird is ready to put her legs up, haha,
You need a TX with more channels.:)