TAROT 3axis Gimbal Stabilization System

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
Thanks for the info! That was my first thought when I saw the Tarot is the plastic clips will give out and if that happened in flight then it's game over. :(

oergybln

After clipping the connectors three times they drop out for them self! cheap connectors!! Under XP the software crashed ever second input change. damaged two servos... TAROT=Never again. A 200 Dollar experience!!!

Topviewshots

This is my setup for using this gimbal controller with S.Bus and Naza. I have a second cam on board for FPV and using a Cannon 550D for Video and pictures. It is more complicated than needed only because I could not seam to program the ZYX-GS to use other channels on the S.BUS system, if you have any better idea please let me know.

Tried to upload a higher quality image but the site seams to reduce the resolution!! Any ideas

Soler - Can you e-mail me your diagram? I cannot read it from the attached image. Thanks - gedanke18@yahoo.com

Just got this and now I am playing with the setup. I am using this on a photohigher AV 130 Gimbal, with just a Go Pro it seams fine but with the Cannon 550D I get a lot of wobble on the tilt axis.

One question I have is regarding the use of S.Bus with the Tarot and my FC. I have a S.Bus from my receiver with one line going to the FC and another going to the tarot. I am not clear how to reprogram the channels as the tarot is operation on the same channels as the FC (not good). From the software there is no way to assign channels so I believe that this needs to be done with the short loop on the receiver. This is ok for programming one servo at a time but not sure if I can reprogram 4 channels at a time this way.

did you ever solve this problem Soler??? I am in the exact situtation now and very frustrated too. Mahalo

soler

did you ever solve this problem Soler??? I am in the exact situtation now and very frustrated too. Mahalo

It is not possible to reprogram that channels on the Tarrot, what I used is the Futaba decoder and selected the channels that way