Spektrum DX9 vs. Futaba 8FGS Transmitter

Also something to consider, the 14SG can operate 2 receivers at the same time (R7008SB)
The 8FG is exactly the same as the 14sg EXCEPT you do not have 2 way telemetry with the S-Bus2
BTW the telemetry is not totally great with the 14SG, I always find it reads the distance from home point quite a way off 10-20m.

Hi Quinton,
So you can run 2 8ch RX on 1 aircraft with the 14sg ?
Sounds good

Idahobell

Banned
If I wasn't planning on using the telemetry from the transmitter then it seems like the 8FG is a better choice than the 14SG.

Quinton

Hi Quinton,
So you can run 2 8ch RX on 1 aircraft with the 14sg ?
Sounds good

According to the manual yes as long as you have the R7008SB receivers.
I just got a 2nd receiver and have not tested it out yet, been a bit busy with other things.
Theres actually some good deals around on the Combo Set 14sg which comes also with 1 R7008SB
There is a video on Youtube with it working with the 18MZ but it is also supposed to work with the 14SG as there is an option in that to link to 2 receivers.
Its one of the reasons why I purchased this version, along with the Telemetry through S-Bus 2

According to the manual yes as long as you have the R7008SB receivers.
I just got a 2nd receiver and have not tested it out yet, been a bit busy with other things.
Theres actually some good deals around on the Combo Set 14sg which comes also with 1 R7008SB
There is a video on Youtube with it working with the 18MZ but it is also supposed to work with the 14SG as there is an option in that to link to 2 receivers.
Its one of the reasons why I purchased this version, along with the Telemetry through S-Bus 2

Thats very cool

Anybody using the Jeti Duplex DC16 radio ?
It looks very nice just wondered if the 2.4 system was stronger or better quality signal than the Spektrum and Futaba