Some items for sale (CHEAP)

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
New in the box, Fatshark 7.4 volt 1 amp headset battery pack, model # 1801 cost new $19.99. Yours for $15.00 plus $6 priority mail shipping.

USA only, PM me for payment details using PayPal. You must have a verified PayPal address on file.

DJI black arms, set of 4 brand new and original DJI. Cost new $24.95. Yours for $20.00 plus $6 priority mail shipping.

USA only, PM me for payment details using PayPal. You must have a verified PayPal address on file.

Lawmate 2.4 Ghz RX, I have 2 of them which are both brand. Cost new is $49.90 each. Yours for $35 each plus $6 priority mail shipping.

Flytrex core V1, sealed and never used $20 plus $6 for priority mail shipping.

TBS GoPro 1 or 2 JelloGuard, I have two of these. Cost new is $19.95. Yours for $12.00 each plus $6 priority mail shipping.

Flamewheel VTX mount, enables you to mount your VTX on the 4 screws that hold on the DJI arms, will fit disco, disco pro and all flamewheels. I have 4 of these and will cost you $5 a piece plus $6 priority mail shipping.

I have 1 used Eagletree OSD, see http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?19850-Eagletree-system it is $100.00 and is USED!!! but works fine.

1 TBS ESC programming cable, program 4 ESCs at once. New price is $8.95. yours for $5.00 plus $3 shipping.

First come first serve, I will not be offering these prices again. These items have to go as I am closing up shop.

If you want multiple items, I can combine the shipping..

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Going to put this stuff on eBay, hate to do that but it has to go... Make some offers if you want...

Eagletree has been sold.