Aeronavics / Droidworx SkyJib 6 Heavy V2

Kentjjl

here is what I will purchase in a few weeks.SkyJib 6 Heavy V2/Tiger T-Motor MN4012/13 – 340kv/ Tiger Motor 40A Speed Controller/Power distribution board 8/Tiger Motor Carbon Propellor 14×5 set CW+CCW/Droidworx Retractable Landing and Gear Rail Assembly/DJI A2 Flight Controller. What do you guys think

Last edited by a moderator:

rotorvista

I have a similar set up but am using wkm and Tmotor 15x5.5 props very happy with it. I am also using Tmotor 40amp ESC's

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
here is what I will purchase in a few weeks.SkyJib 6 Heavy V2/Tiger T-Motor MN4012/13 – 340kv/ Tiger Motor 40A Speed Controller/Power distribution board 8/Tiger Motor Carbon Propellor 14×5 set CW+CCW/Droidworx Retractable Landing and Gear Rail Assembly/DJI A2 Flight Controller. What do you guys think

They are some of the best out there, super sexy and very well made. Talk to Kloner for more details, I think he's got a few of them. What batteries and what kind of weight and flight time are you looking for?

rotorvista

ianp what kind of flight time are you getting with that setup.

I'm using 2x Desire 6S 8300mah batteries and am getting 10+ minutes with 34%-38% left in them and am carrying a zenmuse Z15 and sony nex 5r

Quinton

I'm using 2x Desire 6S 8300mah batteries and am getting 10+ minutes with 34%-38% left in them and am carrying a zenmuse Z15 and sony nex 5r

Do you know your overall weight with that setup, I am having the SJ6 Ti delivered this week, and would like to know what roughly the overall weight would be with the Zenmuse and camera.
Similar setup as yours, retractable legs and Gear rail assembly, Hobbywing 40A opto ESCs and Tiger 3515-15 motors with 15x5 Xoar props and DW distro power board.

cbpagent72

Do you know your overall weight with that setup, I am having the SJ6 Ti delivered this week, and would like to know what roughly the overall weight would be with the Zenmuse and camera.
Similar setup as yours, retractable legs and Gear rail assembly, Hobbywing 40A opto ESCs and Tiger 3515-15 motors with 15x5 Xoar props and DW distro power board.

I am also interested in hearing your total weight and would love to see a thread about your build. My SkyJib 6 Ti arrives next week and I am pretty excited about getting it built and in the air. I went with the T-Motor MN4014 330KV, Maytech AMP Edition 65A 400Hz Harrier-Supreme V1 (w/ Simon K Firmware) ESC's, T-Motor Carbon Props, and I have DW PDB coming with the craft I plan on selling it because I just bought this Gryphon PDB with the BEC.

http://www.gryphon-mall.com/product.php?id_product=92

http://www.gryphon-mall.com/product.php?id_product=90

I like the idea of having bullet connectors so I can swap out bad ESC's easily without soldering and the BEC for the retractable servos and LEDs that I am going to add. I am going to run a DJI 900 MHz data link and DJI video down-link and a Wookong with a v2 IMU. I am ordering the DJI Zenmuse GH3 gimbal, it was a toss up between that and the Defy G5 gimbal.

rotorvista

hi sorry just got the update email some reason they take a week to come through? anyway my over all take off weight is 8.3kg the T Motor 40amp ESC's are a good fit on the Droidworx PDB trying to fit anything larger will probably require longer spacers, i like the bullet connectors on the T Motor ESC's too makes it easy for motor maintenance