!@$* Service @ HobbyKing

Anyone else had problems with these guys? I ordered stuff late last month and paid for fast shipping 3-14 day and it is now the 17th. My package says:

2013-03-13 00:00:00Held at Customs
2013-03-05 16:50:51Departed warehouseSWISS POST HNG 852
2013-03-05 11:10:08Received dataFOTAN HNG 852

<tbody>
</tbody>

And nobody at Hobby King has been *any* help what so ever. They keep telling me to contact my local customs agency when the package isn't even in the US.

PaNt

Anyone else had problems with these guys? I ordered stuff late last month and paid for fast shipping 3-14 day and it is now the 17th. My package says:

2013-03-13 00:00:00Held at Customs
2013-03-05 16:50:51Departed warehouseSWISS POST HNG 852
2013-03-05 11:10:08Received dataFOTAN HNG 852

<tbody>
</tbody>

And nobody at Hobby King has been *any* help what so ever. They keep telling me to contact my local customs agency when the package isn't even in the US.

offcourse this is not Hobbykings problem..!! :( :( you have to w8

Fiveflat

Banned
Hobbyking customer service aside, customs is entirely out of their hands. I worked for a manufacturer in the UK and if we don't have parts in the US and need to get them from the UK, they would OFTEN be "held at Customs" sometimes, albeit rarely, I've had a part held at customs for over 4 weeks!

ChrisViperM

You might have more success by contacting the shipper....if you know who the shipper is. Shippers normally have more information about possible custom problems than the sender....

Chris

I have shipped thousands of packages all over the world due to a business I owned. Response from swis pos

Dear Ryan,

Unfortunately, there was a paperwork issue due to which U.S. Customs sent the whole shipment which contained Your package back to Hobby King/Hextronik. Please contact Hobby King for a reshipment of Your order. Here is some contact information that might be helpful:

Hobby King: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_contactUs.asp

Hextronik Contact Info:
1800 3948 9384 (International)
web.enq@hextronik.com

Please accept our apologies for this frustrating situation and let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Natalie
International Bridge/ParcelPool.com Customer Service
877-727-2354

Worst customer service on the face of the planet. 29 minutes and counting, no response.

Mary:
Thank you for contacting HobbyKing! How may I help you?
You:
mary, i just got an email from swiss post saying my package was reutned to you guys because you did not complete customs paperwork properly
You:
Dear Ryan,

Unfortunately, there was a paperwork issue due to which U.S. Customs sent the whole shipment which contained Your package back to Hobby King/Hextronik. Please contact Hobby King for a reshipment of Your order. Here is some contact information that might be helpful:

Mary:
Let me check your order. One moment please.
You:
And?

<tbody id="contacts">
</tbody>

This is my 6th attempt....

You are now chatting with : Mary (Customer Service)
Mary:
Thank you for contacting HobbyKing! How may I help you?
You:
Mary are you looking into my order?
Mary:
May I have your order number?
You:
You:
swiss post told me: "Unfortunately, there was a paperwork issue due to which U.S. Customs sent the whole shipment which contained Your package back to Hobby King/Hextronik. Please contact Hobby King for a reshipment of Your order. Here is some contact information that might be helpful:"

<tbody id="contacts">
</tbody>

Attachments

• crap.jpg
    crap.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 224

http://i.imgur.com/ooiHFgQ.png

Are these guys serious????

Hi Ryan,
Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.
Depending on the situation when the parcel return; i cannot confirm you if we can resend the parcel back to you without the shipping cost to be settled again. Therefore, please simply await the parcel to return and we will be able to process your request once we have received the parcel. You can simply check the order page for more update and also contact us for more information. Thank you for your understanding and patient.
Thanks for emailing support.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards.
Thomas
HobbyKing Support Team
Dont forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for discounts and promotions!
http://www.facebook.com/HobbyKing
www.twitter.com/hobbykinglive