Selling 6 Turnigy MultiStar Pan Motors

gtranquilla

RadioActive
These have been used/flown about 10 times so far on my DIY RCT800 equipped with DJI WKM-GPS...... While I am very pleased with them, I underestimated my planned AUW and have since ordered higher thrust 22 pole Turnigy Multistar pan motors to replace these. I paid $31 each plus shipping from HobbyKing in HK. I prefer to sell them all for a total of $175 plus shipping or will sell individual motors for $22 each plus shipping. I can also ship these in the original packing and metal boxes they came. For additional details see the following:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/..._4822_690Kv_22Pole_Multi_Rotor_Outrunner.html
Also you can follow the comments section for user feedback...... Some notes indicate that eCalc tends to underestimate these 22 pole pan type motors which might be able to handle larger props and/or 5S batteries. I stuck with 4S and the DJI opto 30Amp escs which worked just fine.
Specs:
KV(RPM/V): 690...Lipo cells: 4s
Max Surge Watts(W): 320...Working current: 16 amps
Max.current(10s): 22 amps...No Load Current: 0.85 amp
Intemal Resistance: 0.052 ohm...Number of Poles: 22
Dimensions(Dia.xL): 47.5 x 25 mm...Shaft: 6 mm
Recommended Propeller sizing: 12 x 3 - 14 x 5
Weight: 95 g
feature high-end 45SH magnets, high quality NMB bearings, 22 Poles, custom motor mount and all are precision balanced for smooth running, these motors are engineered specifically for multi-rotor use. The 4822-690 includes a prop adapter and has a built in aluminum mount for quick and easy installation on your multi-rotor frame. These motors are supplied inside a foam lined Multistar metal box.

Last edited by a moderator: