Section 333

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
All he wants is someone to agree with him and until then he will continue to be rather rude. If you, the OP wanted to know what the legal status was of your question why did you not simply take it to a lawyer? In my opinion if you are willing to try and 'stretch' things in one area then you are likely to stretch it in others too which in aviation is not regarded as good practice.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
What you propose would be illegal, you make money from flying, the end.

Even if you monetise your youtube channel and there are aerial video's that is illegal in the good ole USA, some "free" country hey.

Old Man

His questions initiated at the "other" forum in the FAA Rule Making thread with questions about why companies that had already obtained waivers had not, and weren't willing, to share their documentation in order for others to obtain waivers at less or zero expense. When others tried to help him by providing links to the FAA guidance sites it progressed to this level. I don't want to send anyone over there but the direction of his responses make interesting, or depressing depending on your perspective, reading and say much about the individual. I was pretty surprised when he brought this question to a forum pretty much dedicated to the advanced and/or professional level operator.

neavissa

I think it is more like do you have the money to pay accountants, and lawyers to defend your position.....
I appreciate your reply... I agree, wasting money on lawyers and accountants is bad idea, ha ha.

They can charge you with any number of things or cause you other issues as mentioned above..... The FAA has been directed to work with Local Law Enforcement as well.... They could simply change you with disorderly conduct, or any other public safety violation....I believe you are going to see a lot more of this action ......
I understand where you, and most others that replied, are coming from, and why you would say things like this about your own government. But it might help a little, if I tell you where I am coming from:

I am not from the US, but I now live here. There are many things here that make no sense to me, just like they probably wouldn't to you, if you were not from here. If you have been to another country, you know what I am talking about. Sometimes, thing are just a little different. Having said that, put yourself in my situation. Do you really expect me to simply "believe" all that stuff, you and others say about the FAA and the police?! Do you really want me to sit there and believe, that the FAA/Police are going to throw me in jail, because I am flying a Multicopter around, taking pictures, for NO reason!? Even if I do not have the "proper" exemption, documentation, certificate, or what not, I really doubt they would come at me full force! No way. I am not believing it. And if you really insist on it being this way, why not provide some real evidence?! Have someone tell me that went through something like this. First hand and might believe it...

By the time you pay all of the lawyers and accountants.... you probably would have got off cheaper to just jump through their hoops and get the 333 Exemption and all of the required license and permits.... just MHO....
I appreciate your opinion, but isn't it just that?! An opinion?! Everything you just said, about paying lawyer and accountants, is purely based on the fact, that you ASSUME that what I am doing is illegal. You ASSUME that.

It is also my opinion... that this type of behavior makes it more difficult for those of us that are working as a group to lessen the current standard and direction by the FAA.....like a sUAS Pilot Certification Program as they have in the UK.
Sooner or later they will regulate this.... I prefer to help steer the process into the most friendly and common sense direction....This is really all the power I have....

Here it is again... "this type of behavior"?! What type?! That is exactly what I am talking about. It isn't even proven, that my idea is illegal, and I guess no one needs any prove?! Everyone is just assuming, but I guess that is all it takes?! Amazing.

thanks,

G

neavissa

I view the subject matter of this thread as something seen from the view of an extremely naive individual. He can't see the reasons not to try because he doesn't want to. From the perspective of someone immersed in the current regulatory processes it't clear he has no concept of how our government works. Sadly, he appears one that would go ahead with his plans and let the rest in professional flight operations suffer the consequences if his actions, and do so without remorse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like I just explained to Hexacrafter, I am not form the US, so I am not buying this "FAA scare tactics" BS. So you might call me "naive" whereas I call it "realistic".

Once again, you are making things up that are clearly not true. Because "I don't want to"?! Really?! How do you know what I want?! You also assume that my "actions" will make others suffer the consequences?! You realize that NO ONE has come up with a realistic, or believable reason, why my idea is not going to work, right?! You, and others, focus more on me as a person, rather then stick with the subject.

thanks,

G

neavissa

What you propose would be illegal, you make money from flying, the end.

Even if you monetise your youtube channel and there are aerial video's that is illegal in the good ole USA, some "free" country hey.

I believe it is a thin line and not just black or white. That is why I started this thread. To get some answers. So far, all I got are people talking more about me, than the subject at hand. And some of the good old, "DO NOT MESS WITH THE US GOVERNMENT!" BS, ha ha.

I am not afraid of the US government.

thanks,

G

Carapau

To be honest, I am lost at what you are really trying to achieve out of this thread. You have asked us to comment on weather your scenario would work or not. You have had replies from the business side of things for which many of us are qualified to talk about, you are clearly after a legal response but as none of us are lawyers how do you expect us to respond? You are answering your self on the legal side it seems.

Why not just go and put your idea to the test- that's about the only way to answer it or go and pay for a lawyer to give you sound advice.

The responses you are getting here seem perfectly in order to the question asked and to the community to which the question was asked however the reason why people are now talking a bit more about you is the manner in which you respond ie rude and disrespectful. You crack on fella and best of luck.

neavissa

His questions initiated at the "other" forum in the FAA Rule Making thread with questions about why companies that had already obtained waivers had not, and weren't willing, to share their documentation in order for others to obtain waivers at less or zero expense.
LOL, absolutely not true. How can you have missed me saying in capital, big letter, "I DON'T WANT ANYTHING FOR FREE!!!"??? Sadly, the same thing happened over there, than is happening over here. People do not have an answer to my question. So what they focus on instead is me as a person. Typical for sheeple. They do what everyone else is doing. I am not going to go into what was said over there, as I already did... over there...

When others tried to help him by providing links to the FAA guidance sites it progressed to this level. I don't want to send anyone over there but the direction of his responses make interesting, or depressing depending on your perspective, reading and say much about the individual. I was pretty surprised when he brought this question to a forum pretty much dedicated to the advanced and/or professional level operator.

If you refer to "Just google it", or simply posting a link as help, than there is no help for you. I said it over there, and I am going to say it again over here:

We all have been around Forums for a while now. It is not uncommon for someone, to answer someone else's question is great detail. What I mean by that is, go and look at any given thread. People ask questions, and others answer. Most of the time, the answer is rather long and detailed. That is common. What is not common, is that people simply reply by, "Google it".

Having said that, I am used to people spending a lot of time answering ones question. So I was even more surprised by the answers I got to my "idea". All I would hear was, "No, can't do it!", "The FAA will crush you", "You are not going to get much business doing that", "You are hurting all others that go the "intended" route... and so on.

Don't you find that rather odd, that People which normally share THEIR findings, that took them months and countless crashes to accumulate, now act like you have no business asking any question and simply reply by, "Google it"!?

anyhow,

G

Old Man

It appears you desire to be spoon fed information that supports your position. You also appear upset that people that spent months of labor and considerable wealth developing do not want to give you the fruits of their labors for free. The professional side is not a play ground where players give away what they have learned unless they first determine they will not lose income if they do. When provided links to documentation where you can verify the information yourself you refuse to become actively engaged in the learning process. In short it appears you feel you are entitled to have someone else, or everyone else, do your work for you. When confronted with such a statement you quickly back pedal and try to pick a respondents reply apart sentence by sentence to redirect the conversation.

Since you state you are not from this county, and admit ignorance of how our government and system works, I'll suggest that for this application you personally read and become cognizant of the FAR's part 61, 67, and 91, the Airman's Information Manual, the function of the NTSB, and other relevant sections of Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations. Also research how the IRS has been used to bring criminal actions, successfully, against those the government could not otherwise indict for criminal activity. It's not the responsibility of others to educate you. that responsibility is yours. we've led you to the information sources, it's up to you to make use of them. BTW, I provide a 333 waiver documentation service, and do so because of education and experience in all the relevant areas. Bluntly, you're way out of your league with want you want others to approve for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carapau

As this thread is not really going anywhere and is not being particularly productive I think it is time to close it before it goes ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.