SALE: DW AD-8 HLE.v3/AV200.v2/3X Pro - Pick'n'Choose or Complete & Ready-For-Business

MombasaFlash

Heli's & Tele's bloke
Droidworx AD-8 HLE.v3 with AV200/360.v2 and Picloc 3X Pro carrying Canon 5D mkll with EF 14mm f2.8L ll USM Ultra-Wide lens

054.dw_1.jpg

Reliable, dependable and consistent. This is a faultless flyer and has never so much as even hard-landed and it produces consistent and dependable aerial video and photographs. The combination of proven airframe components, the MK Flight Control suite with the built-in redundancy of a flat-8 configuration, plus the extra security of an i2C isolator card, make it ultra reliable and completely relaxing to fly as a result. It has never displayed a single problem and has never had any sort of failure. It has never crashed nor even had a hard landing. There are no DJI flips & fly away doubts or worries here.

I have not displayed any prices because there are far too many possible options. If anyone is properly interested and prepared to pay a realistic price then please contact me. This is an extremely well prepared RTF and Ready-to-Travel complete AP system and pretty much everything listed here looks and performs like new. Time wasters are politely requested to find alternative entertainment.

General Description

• Droidworx AD-8 HLE v3 airframe with multiple options for skids, camera mount, operator setup.
• Built to be dismantled, everything unplugs for easy access. No de-soldering is required to completely dismantle.
• 3x Redundancy security:-
- Built-in Octo redundancy
- Double LiPo power with double oversize power cables & over spec'd 120A Gold Bullet connectors
- i2C Isolator circuit so that a single i2C failure does not disable the whole circuit.
• Has proven capability to fly cameras from NEX 5n to Canon 5D mkll with 24-104mm zoom.
• Multiple Navigation LED systems for both visible daytime orientation and easy evening/night flying
• Boom LED's connected to matrix for easy selection of which ones flash for low battery.
• Picloc 3X Pro is fully calibrated for optimum response and all wiring is in place for easy switch between one-man or two-man operation.
• Mini HDMI converter already modified with unnecessary components removed for realtime monitoring of HDMI only cameras
• Currently wired with two receivers for maximum flexibility and quick re-binding of second Tx for two-man operation

Specifications, Options, Photos and Videos:

Airframe basic
Droidworx AD-8 HLE v.3
Motors/booms: AXI 2814/22 gold / 410mm
Props: APC 12x3.8 Fitted + full set spare (unused) + full set Graupner 12x6 with pinion adapters (unused)
DW Crash Cage + Ventilated dome
Electronics
MK FC V2.2 ME (V2.1 ME upgraded to V2.2 ME with new ACC upgrade for very stable Altitude Hold)
MK NC V2.0 (inc. micro SD)
MK GPS 1.1 + Shield
MK Okto PDB with BL-Ctrl V2.0 with heat-sinks
i2C Isolator circuit with dedicated separate 5v supply direct from PDB
Current Firmware FC : 0.90j. NC: 0.30h (KopterTool 1.80b)
Telemetry data Bluetooth link (also good for parameter changing without having to connect USB cable)
Ext PCB #1 : 5v - 'Superlight' High Visibility navigation LED's; 12v - boom LED's; Low Voltage LED warning
Ext PCB #2 : 12v - Video Tx
Dedicated 5v regulator for 5v - i2C Isolator circuit
Camera Mount supply taken direct from PBD with step-down voltage regulators on the mount

Camera Mount
AV200 v2 upgraded (7.2v BEC, 72 tooth Roll pinion and 3-turn Roll pot)
Calibrated Picloc 3X Pro (configurations for both one-man and two-man operation will be supplied)
HDMI converter
'Superlight' High Visibility navigation LED's on Double Battery Trays
One single power cable from airframe supplies the whole mount assy for quick, hassle-free separation for travel breakdown
Wiring in place for driving AV200 from MK FC as backup or alternative to Picloc
Options
AV200 360° kit
MK SLR2 2-axis mount
Picloc 3X Pro v2

Other Options
12x Turnigy 4S/5000 mah hardcase LiPo's (full charge history available)
2x Zippy 4S/5000 mah LiPo's (full charge history available)
Robbe "LiPo Tresor" fireproof LiPo Storage case.
Custom lightweight Composite/Aluminium Flightcase for Airframe
Custom lightweight Composite/Aluminium Flightcase for Skids/Mount
All existing spares (both airframe and AV200 = many !!) will be included in package without charge
Iftron 5.8gHz 100mw video downlink
Futaba 12Z with 2x Futaba R6014FS receivers

Cameras (as new)
Sony NEX 5n with 18-35 zoom and 16mm pancake, UV filters, 2x battery plus all original standard accessories in original box
Panasonic GH2 with 14-42 IOS zoom lens, UV + polarizing filters, 3x battery plus all original standard accessories in original box
Canon 5D mk ll with 24-104 w/ UV filter, EF 14mm ƒ2.8 ll USM ultra-wide, 3x battery, 2x Sandisk 32Gb Extreme CF plus all original standard accessories in original boxes

Following photos show this AD-8 in various configurations.

With the AV200/360 mount, GH2 and HDMI downlink plus Hi-Viz navigation LED's:

056.hdmibox_1.jpg

056.hdmibox_4.jpg

With Extended Landing Gear, Hi-Viz Nav. LED's, SLR2 mount and NEX 5n:

036.AD-8-a.jpg

037.AD-8-b.jpg

Standard MK PDB with 2.0 BL-Ctrls w/ heatsinks and the i2C Isolator board:

020.PDB-1.jpg

[Custom made, fitted flightcases:

059-cases.jpg

060-cases.jpg

064-cases.jpg

065-cases.jpg

066-cases.jpg

The following videos have all been filmed from this AD-8 HLE - with SLR2 camera mount, AV200 camera mount (both one-man and two-man 360°), Sony NEX 5n, Panasonic GH2 or Canon 5D mk ll camera.

SLR2 Mount driven by MK FC, with Sony NEX5n - One-Man:

AV200/360 2-axis (Pan disabled)/Picloc 3X Pro with GH2 - One-Man:

AV200/360 2-axis (Pan disabled)/Picloc 3X Pro with Canon 5D mkll - One-Man:

AV200/360 3-axis/Picloc 3X Pro with GH2 - Two-Man:

Last edited by a moderator: