S bus and dji naza problem

john420

Hi guys I just build a naza with 3ch Rx s-bus and futaba 10c how to control my brush less gimbal with the s_bus as far as i know since the brushless gimbal comes with its own controller it does not connect to Naza so how should i connect that to S-baus thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

rilot

Which gimbal are you using?
I don't think Martinez or AlexMos gimbal controllers support s-bus.

RCJardin

Not so new and improving
You cannot use S-Bus but all I do is use Ch6 or 7 on the receiver. You connect the gimbal pitch cable directly to the receiver having assigned the VR knob or switch to your preferred channel.

rilot

Ah, no, you can't do that.
We were thinking you wanted to use more channels on your sbus rx that you were using for your fc.

Your gimbal controller doesn't support s-bus. Traditional connections only.

Hi guys I just build a naza with 3ch Rx s-bus and futaba 10c how to control my brush less gimbal with the s_bus as far as i know since the brushless gimbal comes with its own controller it does not connect to Naza so how should i connect that to S-baus thanks

You should still be able to use f1 output on the NAZA to control pitch on the tarot. WARNING only connect a signal wire from the Tarot control board and the NAZA.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
For any S-Bus Rx where you want to use S-Bus and extra channels with a Naza to control a brushless gimbal or other devices the two gimbal channels can be set to zero gain in the Naza-M Assistant software and the device plugged into F1 or F2 and use the control from the Naza as if it was coming straight from the receiver.

Pete

john420

For any S-Bus Rx where you want to use S-Bus and extra channels with a Naza to control a brushless gimbal or other devices the two gimbal channels can be set to zero gain in the Naza-M Assistant software and the device plugged into F1 or F2 and use the control from the Naza as if it was coming straight from the receiver.

Pete

Thank u all